- 10. the crocodile hunter Steve Irwin
- 9. koalas
- 7. Wombats
- 6. UGG boots!
- 5. the amazingness that is the Sydney Opera House
- 4. P. Sherman 42 wallaby way (finding nemo is partially set in sydney)
- 3. There radio djs ie Fifi and Jules, and Kyle and Jackie O., and Hamish and Andy are the best radio personalities ive ever heard!!!
- 2. They have wonderful Aussie accents
- 1. gave us Kylie and Dannii Minogue, Rebel Wilson, and most importantly wolverine aka Hugh Jackman
begining to think maybe me seeing celtic woman live will never happen. last time i had to work so my parents went along with my grandma. this time its right when my brother is getting married:(
I love that Kylie’s path to an American takeover includes starring in a live-action She-ra
idk what Roc Nation is doing with her career, but I’m loving it
for four years you have been there. through late night study sessions, two new little cousins, a niece, and two nieces or nephews that are on the way. You have helped me create two wedding slideshows, three slideshows for my lil bestie my three year-old cousin, and the first birthday slideshow for my first niece. you have stayed by me when i was sick, comforting by allowing to me watch countless episodes of bones while i felt like i was on my death bed. you have been so good to me mac, and i shall never forget you.